OpenOffice.org 2.0.3 released
New and improved in release 2.0.3:
- Better performance: for example, a 23 percent speed increase in certain Calc operations.
- Microsoft Office file compatibility further improved.
- New email integration with support for Microsoft email file formats.
- Improved export of PDF documents and how they will display when opened in a PDF reader.
- Increased accessibility features.
- Even more languages supported.
- Improvements in hyphenation and thesaurus for many languages.
- Automatic check for updated versions.
- Support for Intel architecture for Mac OS X.
- Improved Mac OS X font integration.
Interest in the latest update must be huge. The servers of OpenOffice.org seems slow today.